Configuration for Investment Management
- Area of Interest:Financial AccountingSoftware Solution:SAP ERPLevel:Details, Configuration & TransactionLanguages:English
- Configure the following Investment Management objects: Investment programs, appropriation requests, and investment projects as investment measures
- Members of the project team, responsible for implementing the Investment Management (IM) component
- AC020Business Processes in Investment Management
- Basic knowledge of SAP Project System (PS), Internal Orders (CO-OM- OPA), and Maintenance Orders (PM-WOC-MO)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.07
- Brief overview of the business processes in Investment Management
- The course covers Customizing steps for implementing the following objects:
- Investment programs
- Appropriation requests
- Investment projects as investment measures
- Reporting: Introduction for drilldown reporting and summarization
- This course considers Customizing of SAP Project System only from the perspective of Investment Management.
- Settings for special Management Accounting functions for projects are addressed only as far as they are typically required for investment projects.
- The content of the course is also appropriate for participants on the following SAP software releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise, ECC5.0.