SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:Career Development Planning, SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM) Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course is recommended for Implementation Partners and Customer Success Representatives desiring exposure to basic configuration, administration, and end user tasks pertaining to SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning module. This 5-day course utilizes a combination of learning methods such as self-guided content, instructor- led meetings, and hands-on exercises.
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- To describe the strategic purpose, configuration options and best practices when implementing or supporting SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning module.
- Application Consultant, Customer Success Representative
- THR80 or THR80e – Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy
- THR82 SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
- Identify and enable Career Development Planning configurations within Provisioning
- Perform administration tasks around Permissions, Notifications, and Career Paths
- Review the features for the Development Plan v12 and the Career Worksheet v12
- Discuss the integration of Career Development Planning with SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Explain the features of SAP SuccessFactors Mentoring
- Identify the types of Mentoring programs
- Setup a Mentoring Program